Friday, September 22, 2006

Zen and the Art of Hockey

...with some sex and mystic mumbo jumbo thrown in too.

A hockey mini-movie...



Most of this film had been cut up and run as 30 sec. commercials during last season none of which I ever really cared for. Shown complete however, I'm pretty surprised because it's really not too bad, except for the chick locker room attendant/sage/sex object. But, then again that probably makes about as much sense as me throwing the maple leaf bikini clad babe into the story below. None. So call me a hypocrite (won't be the first or last time) but I'm leaving her in because as I've now learned from the locker room attendant/sage/sex object...
"If you know the enemy
and you know yourself
...you need not fear."
Thank you My NHL.



2 comments:

HG said...

I'm confused as to why at the beginning he had his shin pads and skates on but no socks, and then he did and then he didn't.

Anonymous said...

Wow hockeygirl, great eyes. I didn't catch that myself but then again I wasn't checking the guy out as closely you were. The girl on the other hand...

It often takes hours or even days to shoot scenes with a production like this. When they start and stop shooting as often as they do they forget to maintain the exact continuity from shot to shot. They usually hire someone to keep an eye on all of it and make shure like in this case the guy has socks on in each shot etc, etc, etc. But they often screw up nonetheless.

Great eyes.