Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Moma Said: "Knock You Out"

I recently sent a friend of mine, who happens to be a big Devils fan, this Scott Stevens compilation to cheer him up while he goes through a tough period. That's just the kind of guy I am. But for some reason, in my case, I've never cared for Steven's and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's because he played for a club that abandoned Colorado when I was living there and for that I've found myself always rooting against them and their players. I felt like a angry, jilted lover for many years. Yeah, I can be just as petty as the next fan. Especially when it comes to hockey.

Scott Stevens Top 10 Hits



I have to admit though, the dude had a incredible knack for lining people up and delivering the devestating blow. Unbelievable timing.

All the clips used in this piece are just hard, clean, legal hockey hits. Except that one on Karia. He'd given up the puck and had taken two or three strides before Steven's unloaded on him. That one I'd call a cheapie. The rest I had no problem with.

But, I still don't like the guy or his team. Somethings, for some reasons, never change. Others do. It's a mystery to me, why?

For instance, I used to HATE the Canadians... now I lOVE them. Go figure and ...

Go Habs!



No comments: