Monday, August 28, 2006

I Want My Hockey MTV, Pt. 2

or Hockey Fuse TV, as the case may for my friends up in the Great White North.

Well my worldwide search for that elusive and rare breed of music video known as... The Hockey Music Video ...took me to Quebec, Ca. last week for the Dale Hawerchuk video, this week my search took me to Sweden for this wacky tune about falling in love with a female Hockey goalie.



Well, that certainly was a bit, how should I put it... odd. What can I say? The Hockey Music Video pickings are pretty slim out there. But hey, what the hell, it does involve Hockey, so in my book it... ROCKS! (in a weird Swedish kind of way... I guess)

Anyways, please let me know if you come across any Hockey Music Videos out there. I'm always looking for them.



No comments: