Thursday, April 19, 2007

Gone Fishin...

I'm taking the opportunity to get away for awhile and head off for the nearby hills with a couple of friends for some fun and fishing. Not sure when I'll be posting again. I think I've come down with a touch of the "my-team-is-out-of-playoffs-and-the season-is-over-blues." Fortunately, to help me combat dem blues, I recently found what I think is the perfect home remedy. That for me anyways, works like a charm. Your results may vary...



Funny how favorite things, returned to time and time again, always seem to brighten ones' day.

Like Jung Ah for instance. Although the music is total pop cheese (total), watching Jung and her gal pals play hockey, rock out (kind of, sort of) and kick some boy butt, always seems to brighten my day too. It's very strange, kind of like one of those insidious Mementos commercials...

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. What can I say? Hey, I got a soft spot for hockey playing women. No matter how cheesy their music... or videos are. At the other end of the spectrum I've got a much deeper appreciation and respect for what these women are doing. Real stuff, real struggles, real hockey, no cheese. The music is much better too...

You go girls.

Anyways, hope all your teams win and I'll be back in a bit. In the meantime...

GO SCORPS!!!




No comments: