Monday, February 26, 2007

Tockey

Do you like to play Foosball but secretly wish it had more of a hockey oriented theme and feel to it? Well if the answer to that question is yes, then maybe Tockey is the game for you...



I'm not sure how they came up with the name Tockey? To me it sounds a little too much like tacky. I have to admit though that I do like the hockey alterations (including the plexiglass) that they've done to the basic Foosball game we all know and love, but I think a better name should be considered.

I'm guessing the bars up in Canada (and selected regions of the US) would go crazy for something like this.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tockey = T'able h'OCKEY

Reminds me of talkie, as in movies with sound.

Photomas said...

Aaaah, OK, thanks, I was wondering where they came up with that. I still think they need to reconsider though.