Sunday, February 25, 2007

Buffalo - Ottawa Pt. 2

Suprisingly, it turned out to be one of the best games I've seen this year. Usually these kind of games don't live up to their advanced billing. This one did. The first matchup of these two since the brawl game the other night had scoring, comebacks, physical play and a couple of fights. What more could you ask for from a hockey game? It had me and I'm sure many others captivated from begining to end.

To be continued, I'm sure...



This just what the NHL needs more of... and it needs to market it. The grit and passions of this sport along with the amazing talent required to play it is what makes this game so freakin great. Rather than shy away from that controversial side of the game the NHL should embrace and showcase it equally with the incredible beauty of the sport. Great play, both physical and emotional = great hockey games.

Give me (and everyone else) more... more... more.



No comments: