Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wild Women

Occassionaly I'll take a hard left turn and go off the beaten path of this blog towards whatever has caught my attention. I got a feeling I'll be doing more offroading of that sort around here in the near future. I hope my regulars stay around for the ride. Hockey still will be #1 but sometimes there'll be detours. Like this one...

Women driving motorcycle sales
After decades of riding on the backs of bikes often driven by men, women in growing numbers are sliding to the front of the saddle and driving themselves, a movement Schmitt fosters as president of Women Riders Now, based in Livingston, Mont.

Women account for at least 10 percent of motorcyclists in the U.S. today, and they're the fastest-growing segment in the graying $9.7 billion motorcycle industry.

You go girls...



On a related note. Is it just me or are women getting wilder?



No comments: